- What are some challenges that rural congregations face today?
- Tell us about the challenges of moving from a youth ministry role to being a senior pastor.
- Let’s talk about the stereotypes of pastor’s wives.
- What is the best way to deal with conflict in the church?
- What is the most intriguing thing you have discovered as your young time as minister.
- What is the process of planting a church?
- How does a new church approach theology and core beliefs given that Purpose Church does not affiliate with a specific domination?
- Hear Dustin’s take on the purpose of the church.
- What do you preach on your first Sunday in the life of a church?
Preaching is a historic method of delivering God’s words to God’s people. Preachers have conveyed truth to hearers for thousands of years. Just like all skills, crafting sermons and delivering them takes effort and practice. In this episode of Scripture and Spice, theologian and preacher, Dwight Moody joins Micah to discuss the role of preaching in society today.
Also in this episode:
- Dwight Moody shares his approach to preaching.
- What is the primary role of preaching today? Is it the same as it was in biblical times?
- What makes a good sermon?
- What is the most listened to sermon in the history of the world?
- Why is preaching important?