Preaching is a historic method of delivering God’s words to God’s people. Preachers have conveyed truth to hearers for thousands of years. Just like all skills, crafting sermons and delivering them takes effort and practice. In this episode of Scripture and Spice, theologian and preacher, Dwight Moody joins Micah to discuss the role of preaching in society today.
Also in this episode:
- Dwight Moody shares his approach to preaching.
- What is the primary role of preaching today? Is it the same as it was in biblical times?
- What makes a good sermon?
- What is the most listened to sermon in the history of the world?
- Why is preaching important?