The Apostle Paul is considered a hero in the Christian faith. He preaches the gospel, performs miracles, and suffers immense persecution as a result. How did Paul interpret his purpose in life? In this Scripture & Spice Podcast episode, Micah explores Paul’s first missionary journey, and how his experiences helped him to grow as a disciple of Christ.
Also in this episode:
- Calling and Vocation in church
- What was the Apostle Paul’s purpose and mission?
- How did the Apostle Paul come to understand his purpose?
- The missionary Journeys of Paul
- Which US President did not put “President” on his tombstone?