The Apostle Paul is considered a hero in the Christian faith. He preaches the gospel, performs miracles, and suffers immense persecution as a result. How did Paul handle the possibility of suffering for his faith in Jesus the Messiah? In this Scripture & Spice Podcast episode, we examine Paul as he stands on trial in Athens.
Also in this episode:
– Ancient Greece gives us Philosophy and Democracy
– The Apostle Paul preaches Jesus in the marketplace and the synagogues
– What is natural theology?
– Paul on trial at the Areopagus
– Scripture of the Day: Acts 17:16-33